I’ve been having weird dreams lately—weird is an understatement. it’s like i’m on lsd or something. i don’t know if it’s because of the pregnancy hormones or the result of an overactive imagination. i’ve dreamt of:
1. a certain box office actor. in my dream, we became friends and he started courting me even though he knew i was pregnant and had a husband. (i think this was more of wishful thinking.) can you say, “ako na lang. ako na lang ulit?”
2. a lead actor who’s in a relationship with a lead actress from his home network. i don’t remember the premise, but we supposedly made out. i wouldn’t be tempted to do this in real life—even if i were single. the gf is scary.
3. hunk actor. i remember talking to an officemate about this guy. he was super hot daw during the cosmo bachelor bash. anyway, in my dream, i was talking to him. one thing led to another. very R-18. hahaha.
4. super hot athlete (his picture hangs on my cubicle wall). i dreamt of this guy three times already. it was always him pursuing me. (another wishful thinking.) laglag panty.
5. a former model/showbiz reporter. omg. worst dream ever. the girl had an affair with januel. i caught them in a compromising position. when i confronted januel about it, he got mad at me pa daw. very no other woman ang drama.
except for #5, these are the reasons why i’ve had happy mornings the past couple of weeks. i wonder what these dreams mean. the chart doesn’t help. hehehe.
i told januel about my dreams. as usual, NR siya. what a very understanding husband :)
"Anything less than mad, passionate, extraordinary love is a waste of your time."
"Dream for an Insomniac," you ruined life for me. There’s no such thing. Lahat waste of time.
Exhibit A: Jonathan Taylor Thomas during the 90’s
Exhibit B: Justin Bieber
Grabe, I used to collect Teen Beat with JTT—Jonathan Taylor Thomas—on the cover (Naiinis ako kapag si Jonathan Brandis mas malaki ang pic kay JTT. I still don’t like him.) SBN lang ata or iChannel lang ang may Home Improvement. Hahaha. Kaso lang chaka na si JTT nung tumanda.
So much for my new year’s resolution to blog more often. I haven’t written anything in months. Oh well, Januel.
I admit to being lazy these past few weeks. I just feel blah. I want to do a lot of things. I want to travel, but all my booked trips aren’t til June. I want to shop, but I need to pay for a lot of grown up stuff. I want to finish my articles on time, but I keep on running out of inspiration.
And so I’m stuck. There are days when I just don’t want to move. I just want to live in my couch a do a Winona Ryder from Reality Bites.
After finishing that super looong cover story two months ago, I feel like I haven’t recovered. I’m tired all the time. It doesn’t help that work keeps piling up and of course, the boss ain’t happy.
And so, this week I decided to automate my life—don’t think, just do. I started waking up early and going to work at 9am. It’s a start, I guess. But what’s next?
Sometimes I think 2012 is something to look forward to… That or a zombie virus outbreak.
Soundtrack: "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" Smashing Pumpkins
i will blog more often. i do not have the time for it, but i will try. try is the operative word. why the need for blogging? i know i’m a decade too late. i did try blogging during college, way back when knowing basic html is a must if you want your LJ page to look awesome. ;p unfortunately i was too emo at that time and writing about my emo-ness became pathetic after a while so i stopped. now i’m old and i’m not blessed with the sharpest of memories hence the need to document a piece of my life. ok, i just made that up, except for the old part and the not-so-sharp memory. ok, i didn’t. that’s the truth but i made that as an excuse to blog about why i’m blogging. wtf. basta, walang basagan ng trip.
anyway, i’m cutting this short because my husband is on his way to pick me up. i guess i’ll write about something meaningful next time.
oh and for people will think i’ll make kwento about artistas, my artista-related kwento today is that i texted lucy torres-gomez a holiday greeting. yes, she replied because she is nice like that.
i’ve been feeling this a lot lately. i haven’t been out of the country since august for the great HK sale. i’ve only traveled once this year. (cebu honeymoon not counted.) i broke my HK birthday tradition because i had work and i spent all my money for the wedding and the house. i know that i have to save up, but i need to get away. please, please, please, i want to fly. i’m jonsing.